The Business Analyst will be responsible for client helpdesk support, software testing, and implementation support. The role requires strong analytical and communication skills to provide assistance to existing reseller partners and clients worldwide.
- Provide support to partners and clients on all issues relating to payroll software.
- Provide guidance to partners implementing the payroll system.
- Advise on best practices for system configuration and data migration.
- Ensure a high level of partner and client satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments to leverage resources to address client needs. Support the continual improvement of the payroll software.
- Test software releases.
- University degree or recognized payroll certification.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications as well as group dynamics skills.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive client information.
- Proven ability to learn and use software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dynamics AX & 365 experience an asset.
- Multilingual an asset (english/french preferred)
If you’re excited about joining a dynamic technology company that invites you to contribute to client, partner, and company success on a daily basis, please fill out the Career Application Form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all Business Analyst candidates in advance for their application. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.