Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations includes a flexible and intuitive core Human Resources management solution. It’s features and functionality allow you to manage your workforce across the entire enterprise from ‘hire-to-retire.’
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources AX gives you the tools your organization needs to:
- Manage applicants and recruitment projects
- Monitor injury and illness
- Track equipment loans
- Facilitate course administration
Human Resources AX also provides you with a flexible position management feature to give you control over the organization structures, as well as detailed employee records that can be shared between companies so that the right people can be placed in the right roles, as required. Human Resources AX also schedules performance management reviews and uses questionnaires to solicit employee feeback.
As a Gold Certified ERP Partner, LOKI Systems supports your Microsoft Dynamics Human Resources AX implementation along with seamless implementation of our Advanced Payroll AX and StaffRight AX products.
What can Human Resources AX do for your business?
- Track large volumes of employee data including demographics, equipment loans, injury and illness incidents, training courses, and employment information
- Manage positions throughout the organization to link hiring to related budgets
- Report on employee goals, development and competencies
- Effective date all data to view historical and future changes
How can you leverage Human Resources AX?
- Integrate and streamlines scheduling, time & attendance, payroll and human resources
- Deploy skilled staff more efficiently with insight into competencies, training and education
- Improve visibility into workforce information with secure access to employee data
Smart and effective Human Resources Management is key success factor in your business. A dedicated solution for workforce management that integrates Human Resources AX, Advanced Payroll AX, and StaffRight AX provides you with centralized system for personnel, payroll, benefits, time and attendance and reporting.