Advanced Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, helps businesses streamline their complete payroll processes and improve payment accuracy. It is a flexible solution to help you reduce costs, gain insight into personnel expenditures, and comply with regulations — especially when dealing with a complex workforce.
Advanced Payroll is an end-to-end solution that manages your organizations entire process, from time entry through to check printing and direct deposit. In addition to earnings, benefits and deductions, Advanced Payroll supports additional calculations including leave entitlements, retroactive salary increases, benefit recalculations after late enrollment and mass vacation payouts.
Advanced Payroll is THE ONLY Microsoft certified global payroll solution and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations in the HR module which includes Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Project functionality, as well as Microsoft SQL Server™ Reporting Services.
What Can Advanced Payroll Do For Your Business?
- Automate payroll deductions including local and national taxes, benefits, and union dues
- Generate reports such as individual employee pay statements and submissions for regulatory bodies
- Formalize dates on all data to provide a complete history of actions previously taken or to occur in the future
- Provide tools for deep financial analysis down to the employee and position level
How Can You Leverage Advanced Payroll to Benefit Your Business?
- Reduce costs by minimizing preparation time and errors
- Standardize and automate complex payroll processes
- Simplify compliance with payroll regulations and laws
- Improve payroll accuracy through automation of calculation and reporting
With Advanced Payroll, you gain better control over your payroll operations and transform your payroll into a strategic tool for monitoring performance and personnel more effectively across your organization.