- Improve Bottom Line
- Increase Revenue
- Increase Transparency
Are your People Costs under control?
As CFO or Finance Manager, you are responsible for the financial health of your company. By analyzing important data and organizational goals, you need to make the best financial decisions for your company’s success.
In all service organizations, the cost of labour and people is the number one expense item on your financial statements. Unpredictable overtime and non-compliance costs can be the single most important variable that will cut into your bottom line and impact the profitability of your business.
With a LOKI Systems solution, you are empowered to effectively manage your people costs while still meeting the needs of your customers, and ensuring employees are treated fairly within their employment guidelines. Our solutions are designed to be configured to your unique business needs, quickly and inexpensively, and provide you with the fastest ROI on your investment.
By effectively managing your people, you can save more than 2% of your total people budget. For many organizations, this is a savings of millions of dollars, year over year.
LOKI Systems solutions also helps you:
Improve Your Bottom Line
- Using a smart and dynamic scheduling tool designed specifically for complex workplaces can directly impact your bottom line
- Remove overstaffing costs
- Manage understaffing to maximize sales and quality of service
- Make informed decisions with the right data on your operations and related financial requirements
- Quickly identifying and selecting the best resources for a job ensures quality and costs are managed properly
- Having the right people in the right place gives your company the ability to provide the highest level of service and drive the maximum number of sales
- Providing a global view of your entire workforce and allocating your people to where they can be the most successful contributes to driving the profitability of your company
Increase Transparency and Compliance
- Having continuous visibility of your regulatory environments provides transparency for all stakeholders