- Improve Compliance
- Reduce Grievances
- Reduce Absenteeism
Are you maximizing Employee Engagement?
As an HR manager, you have been entrusted with managing your organization’s most important asset: its people. This is a critical and challenging role. You manage a complex and dynamic work environment that includes compliance, regulations, grievances and a wealth of other issues while building a strong organizational structure, now and for the future.
To effectively drive HR impact and facilitate collaboration, you need to leverage information like qualifications, competencies, demographics, and availability. Your department must hire and train the best people for the job, and manage their development as your organization grows. You need to get the right people in the right place at the right time.
With LOKI Systems solutions, you can manage the employee process from hire-to-retire, beginning with recruitment and training, then scheduling and attendance, down to payroll and analysis. We’re here to empower you with flexible technology to manage people better.
Loki Systems solutions also help you:
Improve Overall Compliance
- Standardizing, centralizing and automating processes simplifies compliance with labour laws, union regulations and seniority
- Configuring a solution to your workforce requirements ensures you have just the right amount of people in the right roles at the right time
Reduce the Number of Grievances
- Moving to automated absence management can improve the capture of employee absence and work data, and assist managers with critical performance evaluations for their employees
- Centralizing and securing all personnel data improves accuracy and allows the information to be easily accessible by the right people to make the best hiring, promoting, or job change decision for the company and your workforce
Reduce Employee Absenteeism and Unscheduled Absences
- Giving your employees input in the scheduling process helps reduce the number of unscheduled absences due to illness
- Using a workforce management solution gives employees access to a self-serve portal to update personal information and availability, self manage shifts and conduct self-scheduling from the pool of shifts pre-organized by their manager
- Empowering your employees access to the scheduling process leads to lower levels of absenteeism and $1,800 in average annual savings per employee
Please fill out our contact form if you require more information or have any questions. We welcome and appreciate your comments and suggestions.